564 Water Street, Miramichi, NB E1V 3G5
The accounting bookkeeper will be responsible for (but not limited to) various administrative, accounting and clerical tasks to support the business operations. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing, bookkeeping, report generation and accounting functions.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilise office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers
- Perform accounting tasks and issue invoices, checks, reports etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Proven experience as office administration, with accounting experience
- Experience with office procedures and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Be reliable and prompt
We offer an excellent benefits package and wage to match experience.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Grow your career with J H Stewart Ltd today.
Please apply by email to moc.d1550660402tltra1550660402wetSH1550660402J@SRJ1550660402 or apply in person to JR or Jamie.