564 Water Street, Miramichi, NB E1V 3G5
Do you want an exciting career with one of the most recognizable brands on the planet? Our Dealership is growing rapidly and we need to add a full-time Motorcycle Detailer/Shop Assistant/Driver to our team. Our Detailer/Shop Assistant/Driver not only has an eye for detail but is also an expert in customer service. During pick up and delivery of a motorcycle, you will be the first and last point of contact for that particular transaction and are a representative for JH Stewart Ltd. Harley-Davidson® every step of the way.
- general janitorial
- washing/detailing bikes
- general help around the shop
- pickup and delivery of motorcycles
- job staging
- passionate about riding and the Harley-Davidson® brand
- friendly personality, superior communication and customer service skills
- possess a Class 6 motorcycle license, a class 5 driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
- detailing experience preferred
- motorcycle and/or automobile dealership experience would be considered an asset
- must be able to move a heavy motorcycle
- experience driving with trailers an asset
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- reliable and punctual
- familiar with transporting motorcycles
- professional attitude and appearance
- ability to work Saturdays
We offer an excellent benefits package, wage to match experience.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Start your career with Harley-Davidson® today!
We will be accepting resumes until the right candidate is hired.
Please email resumes moc.d1561077522tltra1561077522wetSh1561077522J@SRJ1561077522 or apply in person to JR or Jamie.