564 Water Street, Miramichi, NB E1V 3G5
MotorClothes® Sales Person
MotorClothes® advisors are customer service specialists that are able to listen to customer’s needs and wants and respond quickly and effectively. They are able to make suggestions, deliver information and offer opinions with confidence.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Passionate about riding and the Harley-Davidson® Brand
- Must work well in a team environment
- Be reliable and prompt
- Possess strong communication and interactive skills to facilitate customer passion for the Harley-Davidson® brand and the JH Stewart Ltd. Harley-Davidson customer experience.
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- Willingness to perform other duties assigned at the direction of the Manager
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail and numbers
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Ability to learn dealership systems quickly and effectively.
We offer an excellent benefits package.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Grow your career with Harley-Davidson® today!
We will be accepting resumes until the right candidate is hired.
Please email resumes to moc.d1566639061tltra1566639061wetsh1566639061j@eni1566639061rroc1566639061 or apply in person to Corrine.