564 Water Street, Miramichi, NB E1V 3G5
Do you want an exciting career with one of the most recognizable brands on the planet? Our Dealership is growing rapidly and we need to add a full-time Service Technician to our team. Service Technicians are the people that get our customer’s Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles back on the road. They are the back bone of the dealership.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Will have completed a formal training program.
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products.
- All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire
- Possess a class 6 Motorcycle license and clean drivers abstract
- Must work well in a team environment
- Will maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
- Applicants should have several years of dealership experience
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- Willingness to perform other duties assigned at the direction of the Service Manager
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- High attention to detail
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Be reliable and prompt
We offer an excellent benefits package and wage to match experience.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Grow your career with Harley-Davidson® today!
We will be accepting resumes until the right candidate is hired.
Please email resumes to moc.d1550663122tltra1550663122wetSR1550663122J@SRJ1550663122 or see JR or Jamie.