Do you want an exciting career with one of the most recognizable brands on the planet? Our Dealership is growing rapidly and we need to add a full-time Motorcycle Detailer/Shop Assistant/Driver to our team. Our Detailer/Shop Assistant/Driver not only has an eye for detail but is also an expert in customer service. During pick up and delivery of a motorcycle, you will be the first and last point of contact for that particular transaction and are a representative for JH Stewart Ltd. Harley-Davidson® every step of the way.
- general janitorial
- washing/detailing bikes
- general help around the shop
- pickup and delivery of motorcycles
- job staging
- passionate about riding and the Harley-Davidson® brand
- friendly personality, superior communication and customer service skills
- possess a Class 6 motorcycle license, a class 5 driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
- detailing experience preferred
- motorcycle and/or automobile dealership experience would be considered an asset
- must be able to move a heavy motorcycle
- experience driving with trailers an asset
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- reliable and punctual
- familiar with transporting motorcycles
- professional attitude and appearance
- ability to work Saturdays
We offer an excellent benefits package, wage to match experience.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Start your career with Harley-Davidson® today!
We will be accepting resumes until the right candidate is hired.
Please email resumes moc.d1553494821tltra1553494821wetSh1553494821J@SRJ1553494821 or apply in person to JR or Jamie.