Parts Advisors are sales and customer service specialists responding quickly and effectively to customer requests.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Passionate about riding and the Harley-Davidson® Brand
- Must work well in a team environment
- Be reliable and prompt
- Possess strong communication and interactive skills to provide ultimate customer satisfaction
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- Willingness to perform other duties assigned at the direction of the Parts Manager
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail and numbers
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Experience in the automotive or motorsports industry an asset
- Apprentices and graduates from a Parts Technician program an asset
- Motorcycle license and clean drivers abstract an asset
We offer an excellent benefits package, salary to match experience.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Grow your parts career with Harley-Davidson® today!
We will be accepting resumes until the right candidate is hired.
Please email resumes to moc.d1553496494tltra1553496494wetSH1553496494J@SRJ1553496494 or apply in person JR or Jamie.