Do you want an exciting career with one of the most recognizable brands on the planet? Our Dealership is growing rapidly and we need to add a full-time Service Technician to our team. Service Technicians are the people that get our customer’s Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles back on the road. They are the back bone of the dealership.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Will have completed a formal training program.
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products.
- All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire
- Possess a class 6 Motorcycle license and clean drivers abstract
- Must work well in a team environment
- Will maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
- Applicants should have several years of dealership experience
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- Willingness to perform other duties assigned at the direction of the Service Manager
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- High attention to detail
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Be reliable and prompt
We offer an excellent benefits package and wage to match experience.
Here’s your chance to work with a great staff and excellent management team in a solid and secure retail outlet representing one of the most exciting and famous brands on the planet. Grow your career with Harley-Davidson® today!
We will be accepting resumes until the right candidate is hired.
Please email resumes to moc.d1547785293tltra1547785293wetSR1547785293J@SRJ1547785293 or see JR or Jamie.